http://mocomi.com/ presents : What is Germination.
Germination is the growth of an embryonic plant contained within a seed; it results in the formation of the seedling.
Steps in Seed Germination
- The seed coat splits.
- A tiny root grows downwards and a shoot grows upwards.
- This produces a seedling of a plant, which ultimately grows into a new plant.
- After some time, the plant bears flowers. The flowers produce fruits and the fruits have in them.
- All seeds can germinate when sown in moist soil under suitable conditions, to produce new plants.
- By natural or man-made processes, these seeds are sown into the ground again and that is how new plants are born.
Learn more about germination at: http://mocomi.com/what-is-germination/
For more fun learning videos and educational articles visit: http://mocomi.com/learn/science/biology/
Follow Mocomi Kids - Top educational website for kids,
on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/mocomikids/
on Twitter https://twitter.com/MocomiKids
on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/mocomikids/
on Google+ https://plus.google.com/+mocomikids/
on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/mocomi-kids
Tagged under: What Germination,Germination seeds,seed germination stages,seed germination,seed germination process, germinate seeds,germination kids,learn plants,parts plant,gardening seeds,biology kids,biology videos kids,germination plants,educational videos kids,mocomi,mocomikids,life cycle plant,educational website,learning website, learning website,mocomi videos,teach home,fun learning,animated learning
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes